ATGenius Daily Screening How-to Video:
New School Codes Implemented:
Middle School: JrClippers
High School: Clippers
*** Please note the above codes are case sensitive!
- NJDOE Closure Matrix
- NJDOE School Reopening Frequently Asked Questions webpage.
- To view the NJDOE Road Back to School Plan, please click here.
Clayton Public Schools Restart and Recovery Plan
2020-2021 Hybrid School Information:
- A dedicated portal for all COVID-19 Resources for Students and Parents for the 20-21 school year has been created on the Student Resources webpage.
Hybrid and Cyber School Technical Support:
- Students in grades 6-12: please utilize the Student iPad & Technical Support Form here.
- All other students: please email email@example.com.
District Communications and Information Regarding the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
For detailed information on the virus regarding risks, situation updates and more, visit the CDC’s dedication informational website here.
June 4, 2020
April 16, 2020
March 27, 2020
- Memo for the NJ Commission of Education
- If you have questions about our Free/Reduced meal programs, please call 856-881-8700 ext. 5500.
March 25, 2020
March 20, 2020
March 18, 2020
- Letter from the Superintendent – March 18, 2020
- New Times for Nutrition Services – Breakfast/Lunch Distribution
March 16, 2020
March 14, 2020
- Message from the Superintendent:
Dear Clayton School Community: As events continue to unfold concerning the COVID-19 virus, the decision has been made to close our school district. All teaching staff and administrators will report on Monday, March 16th for the planned professional development day. Clayton Cyber School will begin on Tuesday, March 17th. More information about Cyber School and all other school activities will be communicated at a later time.Thank you, as always, for supporting Clayton Public Schools.Nikolaos C. Koutsogiannis
Superintendent of Schools
March 13, 2020
March 12, 2020
- Letter from the Superintendent Regarding “Cyber School” (PDF)
- Letter from Middle School Principal Mr. Tucker on the Postponement of School Trips
- New Jersey Department of Health Monitoring and Movement Guidance for Managing Returning Travelers and/or Contacts of Confirmed Cases of Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) (PDF)
March 10, 2020
- Letter from the Superintendent Regarding COVID-19 (PDF)
- Guidance for Workplace, School, and Home (CDC) (PDF)