Clayton Public Schools Board of Education
Notice is hereby given that the Clayton Board of Education will have a Special Meeting on June 25, 2019 at 6 p.m. The meeting will be held in Clayton High School Cafeteria, 55 Pop Kramer Blvd., Clayton, NJ. The purpose of the meeting is to conduct the Superintendent’s evaluation. Important matters may be discussed and formal action may be taken.
The Clayton School District’s Board of Education meets on the third Tuesday of each month at 7:30 p.m. in the High School Cafeteria. The regular Board meeting is preceded by a Work Session at 7 p.m.
- Paul Connell, Board President
- Robin Roche, Board Vice President
- Megan Colon
DISTRICT GOALS FOR 2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR
- Establish a District Technology Committee that will develop a plan to obtain certification from the New Jersey Department of Education as a Future Ready School District. (Strategic Plan Goal 3)
- Conduct a Safety and Security Audit and support recommendations for the 2018-2019 school year. (Strategic Plan Goal 4)
- Establish a K-12 Military and Career Day by June 2019. (Strategic Plan Goal 2)
- Upgrade and Implement new Cyber Security Policies and Procedures. (Strategic Plan Goal 3)