Clayton Public Schools Board of Education
The Clayton Board of Education is accepting applications from qualified Clayton residents who wish to be considered to fill a vacancy as a member of the Clayton Board of Education. Applicants must be a US citizen, be able to read and write, have been a resident of Clayton for at least one year, have no interest in any contract or claim against the Board and be registered to vote in the district.
Interested persons should send a letter of interest to Fran Adler, Board Secretary, Clayton Board of Education, 350 E. Clinton Street, Clayton, NJ 08312, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax at 856-863-8196 no later than February 14, 2019. The Clayton Board of Education will conduct interviews at the February 19, 2019 Board Meeting. Consideration will be given to any candidate who is present on this date.
The Clayton School District’s Board of Education meets on the third Tuesday of each month at 7:30 p.m. in the High School Cafeteria. The regular Board meeting is preceded by a Work Session at 7 p.m.
- Paul Connell, Board President
- Robin Roche, Board Vice President
Milton Reuter III
DISTRICT GOALS FOR 2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR
- Establish a District Technology Committee that will develop a plan to obtain certification from the New Jersey Department of Education as aFuture Ready School District. (Strategic Plan Goal 3)
- Conduct a Safety and Security Audit and support recommendations for the 2018-2019 school year. (Strategic Plan Goal 4)
- Establish a K-12 Military and Career Day by June 2019. (Strategic Plan Goal 2)
- Upgrade and Implement new Cyber Security Policies and Procedures. (Strategic Plan Goal 3)