2020-2021 REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Welcome to the Clayton Public School District.
STEP 1: Get a registration packet – download and print by selecting from the following links:
- PRE-SCHOOL 3-YEAR OLD REGISTRATION PACKET
- PRE-SCHOOL 4-YEAR OLD REGISTRATION PACKET
- KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION PACKET
- 1ST – 5TH GRADES REGISTRATION PACKET
- 6TH – 8TH GRADES REGISTRATION PACKET AND PHYSICAL EXAM
- 9TH – 12TH GRADES REGISTRATION PACKET AND PHYSICAL EXAM
STEP 2: Make a registration appointment.
- Summer registration period is July 1st – August 13th. Transportation guaranteed for first day of school if registered by August 13th.
***** NO WALK-INS *****
***** ONLY ONE PERSON WILL BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE BUILDING FOR APPOINTMENT *****
***** MASKS MUST BE WORN WHEN ENTERING BUILDING *****
- Go to https://claytonps.org/registration-booking/ to schedule your appointment.
STEP 3: Bring completed registration packet and ALL of the following documentation to your appointment. Incomplete packets and/or missing documents will require your appointment to be rescheduled.
A. PROOF OF RESIDENCY – must display parent or guardian name
- Lease/rental agreement OR mortgage/deed/settlement OR recent property tax bill
- Any utility bill issued within the last 30 days OR mail received from any federal, state or local government agency in the past six months
B. PROOF OF CHILD’S AGE, IDENTITY, GUARDIANSHIP and CUSTODY: Birth certificate, passport, hospital birth record, adoption record, baptismal certificate, or legal custody papers (if applicable).
C. HEALTH DOCUMENTS REGARDING STUDENT: Immunization record with dates for each immunization AND physical examination signed by child’s Health Care Provider and dated within one year of registration. Medical or religious exemptions must be submitted in writing. ** If your child has allergies, seizures or asthma – please ask for additional health forms during registration **
D. ACADEMIC RECORDS FOR STUDENTS TRANSFERRING FROM ANOTHER SCHOOL:
- State Identification Number (SID)
- Transfer card with name, address and telephone number of previous school
- Current schedule and grades as of withdrawal date
- Last issued report card and last issued standardized test results
- Current IEP for students receiving services through the Child Study Team
E. IDENTIFICATION: Any form of identification for parent or guardian
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS: Contact Ms. Downes, 856-881-8700 EXT 3051, email@example.com