2019-2020 REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Welcome to the Clayton Public School District. We are accepting new students who will be entering grades PK3 through 12th in September. Parents and/or guardians may pick up registration packets at the Board of Education office OR download and print via the links on this page. Completed registration packets are submitted to the Board of Education office located at 350 East Clinton Street.
STEP 1: SCHEDULE REGISTRATION APPOINTMENT – appointment required (no walk-ins)
Summer registration period is from July 1st through August 29th. Only one (1) student per appointment. Please schedule multiple appointments if registering more than one student. Click this link to schedule registration appointment(s): https://claytonps.org/registration-booking/
STEP 2: GET A REGISTRATION PACKET
You can pick-up a registration packet from the Board of Education office located at
350 East Clinton Street in Clayton. Office hours are 8am to 4pm, Monday – Friday.
You can download and print via one of the links below. Please note packets are approximately 20 pages – DO NOT print double-sided.
- Click this link for PK3 registration packet: Pre-School 3 year old (PDF)
- Click this link for PK4 registration packet: Pre-School 4 year old (PDF)
- Click this link for KDG registration packet: Kindergarten (PDF)
- Click this link for 1st to 5th grade registration packet: Elementary School (PDF)
- Click this link for 6th to 8th grade registration packet: Middle School (PDF)
- Click this link for 9th to 12th grade registration packet: High School (PDF)
STEP 3: PREPARING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
Completely fill out the registration packet. There is a notary available at registration for your convenience. Review the cover sheet of the registration packet AND make sure you bring the required documents. You may be asked to reschedule your appointment if your registration packet is incomplete and/or missing required documents.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly.
Rosalyn C. Downes
Data and Student Management Specialist
Homeless and DCP&P Education Liaison
Clayton Public Schools www.claytonps.org
856.881.8700 ext. 3051