We are excited to release the application for the 2022 Herma Simmons Summer Boost Program. This year our program will include both ELA and Math instruction, as well as, Social/Emotional Learning activities and related arts classes during each day.
At this point, we are accepting applications from any interested students in grades K-5. However, if we receive more applications than seats that are available, academic needs will become the determining factor. Parents should only submit an application if their child(ren) can fully commit to the summer program (see below for dates/times). Please note that submission of this application does not guarantee enrollment in the summer program. After the deadline, confirmation letters will be mailed home confirming your child’s participation. The Herma Simmons Summer Boost Program deadline is May 6, 2022.
Application Deadline: May 6, 2022
Simmons Summer Boost Program Details:
- Who: Any student currently enrolled and attending grades K-5 (please fill out one application per child)
- What: Herma Simmons Summer Boost Program
- When: Tuesday, July 5-Thursday, August 4 (Monday-Thursday only)
- Time: 9:30 AM- 12:30 PM
- Where: Herma Simmons Elementary School
- Transportation: Provided if needed
- Food: Breakfast will be served during the program and lunch will be sent home
- Questions: Please email Alicia Fragoso with any questions regarding the summer program at firstname.lastname@example.org