Nutrition Services – Breakfast/Lunch Distribution:
- During the period of the implementation of Phase 1 all remote learning, we will be providing free breakfast and lunch for all students.
- We will have two central locations for pick up/distribution. Both school cafeterias will be open Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Students may go to the location closest to their home to pick up their “grab and go” bag. With the support of the Borough of Clayton, crossing guards will be in place.
- We will have 7 days worth of food. On Monday and Wednesday you will receive two (2) days of food. On Friday students will receive three (3) days of food. Please bring your own carry bags, wear face coverings, and social distance during pick up times.
ATGenius Daily Screening How-to Video:
New School Codes Implemented:
Middle School: JrClippers
High School: Clippers
*** Please note the above codes are case sensitive!
- NJDOE Closure Matrix
- NJDOE School Reopening Frequently Asked Questions webpage.
- To view the NJDOE Road Back to School Plan, please click here.
Clayton Public Schools Restart and Recovery Plan
2020-2021 Hybrid School Information:
- A dedicated portal for all COVID-19 Resources for Students and Parents for the 20-21 school year has been created on the Student Resources webpage.
Hybrid and Cyber School Technical Support:
- Students in grades 6-12: please utilize the Student iPad & Technical Support Form here.
- All other students: please email email@example.com.
Free/Reduced Meal Program:
- If you have questions about our Free/Reduced meal programs, please call 856-881-8700 ext. 5500.
Child Study Team:
- New updates on Child Study Team document access can be found on the District Communications and Information Regarding the Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) portion of our website.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates:
- For the latest District communications and information regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), please visit our dedicated webpage here: https://claytonps.org/coronavirus-updates
District News & Information
- Positive Case Notice – Letter to the School Community (11/25/2020) November 25, 2020
- Positive Case Notice – Letter to the School Community (11/24/2020) November 24, 2020
- REVISED MS All students Remote Learning starting 11/30/2020 November 23, 2020
- REVISED HS All students Remote Learning starting 11/30/2020 November 23, 2020
- Positive Case Notice – Letter to the School Community (11/23/2020) November 23, 2020
Clayton has been named a @NJHI_ Small Communities Forging Hyperlocal Data Collaboratives grantee!
This grant provides support in partnering across sectors and making data-informed decisions that can improve health for everyone in Clayton. Details: https://www.njhi.org/projects/clayton-in-motion-using-data-to-improve-community-health-and-wellness/
- 2020-2021 Federal Lunch Application
- Online Free and Reduced Application Instructions
- Parent Guide to School Payment Portal
- Online Federal Lunch Application Quick Link
Opening of Year Letter from Building Principals
2020-2021 Budget Information
CPS: NJ Interdistrict Choice School
We are proud to announce that Clayton High School has been selected as a NJ Interdistrict Choice School for grades 9-12. For more information, click on the School Choice link under District Information. We are proud to announce that the Daily Beast (Newsweek Magazine) has ranked Clayton High School as one of the Top High Schools in the nation for 2014!
Home of the Clippers!