PUBLIC NOTICE: BOARD VACANCY
The Clayton Board of Education is accepting applications from qualified Clayton residents who wish to be considered to fill a vacancy as a member of the Clayton Board of Education. Applicants must be a US citizen, be able to read and write, have been a resident of Clayton for at least one year, have no interest in any contract or claim against the Board and be registered to vote in the district.
Interested persons should send a letter of interest to Fran Adler, Board Secretary, Clayton Board of Education, 350 E. Clinton Street, Clayton, NJ 08312, or via email at email@example.com or fax at 856-863-8196 no later than September 13, 2019. The Clayton Board of Education will conduct interviews at the September 17, 2019 Board Meeting. Consideration will be given to any candidate who is present on this date.
EDUCATION FOUNDATION BOARD VACANCY
Forward 2021 Strategic Plan Information:
- Forward 2021 Strategic Plan Letter to the Community
- Strategic Plan Meeting #1 Minutes
- Strategic Plan Meeting #2 Minutes
- Strategic Plan Meeting #3 Minutes
District News & Information
- MS Back to School Night September 19th 2019 September 6, 2019
- Updated Message from the Superintendent regarding Rubberized Gymnasium Floors August 20, 2019
- 6th Grade Orientation – Tuesday, August 27th, 2019 July 15, 2019
- Shortened Day Schedule June 12th-18 June 12, 2019
- Student 1:1 iPad Summer Take-Home Program June 3, 2019
Summer Reading Packets
- High School
- Middle School
- Entering 5th Grade
- Entering 4th Grade
- Entering 3rd Grade
- Entering 2nd Grade
- Entering 1st Grade
- Entering Kindergarten
Pre-school 2019-2020 Registration Information
2019-2020 Budget Information
CPS: NJ Interdistrict Choice School
We are proud to announce that Clayton High School has been selected as a NJ Interdistrict Choice School for grades 9-12. For more information, click on the School Choice link under District Information. We are proud to announce that the Daily Beast (Newsweek Magazine) has ranked Clayton High School as one of the Top High Schools in the nation for 2014!
Home of the Clippers!