Board of Education Member Vacancy
Nutrition Services – Breakfast/Lunch Distribution:
Starting Tuesday, January 19th, we will be implementing the following new times for Breakfast/Lunch:
- Elementary School will be open for Breakfast/Lunch from 9 a.m. – 11 a.m. on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- High School/Middle School will be open for Breakfast/Lunch from 12:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. on Monday and Thursday.
- If your child is in school that day, they will receive a “Grab and Go” Breakfast/Lunch.
- We are unable to offer bus delivery service.
- Students/Parents may pick up at either location.
ATGenius Daily Screening How-to Video:
New School Codes Implemented:
Middle School: JrClippers
High School: Clippers
*** Please note the above codes are case sensitive!
- NJDOE Closure Matrix
- NJDOE School Reopening Frequently Asked Questions webpage.
- To view the NJDOE Road Back to School Plan, please click here.
Clayton Public Schools Restart and Recovery Plan
2020-2021 Hybrid School Information:
- A dedicated portal for all COVID-19 Resources for Students and Parents for the 20-21 school year has been created on the Student Resources webpage.
Hybrid and Cyber School Technical Support:
- Students in grades 6-12: please utilize the Student iPad & Technical Support Form here.
- All other students: please email email@example.com.
Free/Reduced Meal Program:
- If you have questions about our Free/Reduced meal programs, please call 856-881-8700 ext. 5500.
Child Study Team:
- New updates on Child Study Team document access can be found on the District Communications and Information Regarding the Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) portion of our website.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates:
- For the latest District communications and information regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), please visit our dedicated webpage here: https://claytonps.org/coronavirus-updates
District News & Information
- Return to School ES Principal Letter/Schedule January 11, 2021
- Clayton Cyber School Information – Phase 2 – January 2021 January 8, 2021
- Return to School MS Principal Letter/Schedule January 8, 2021
- Return to School HS Principal Letter/Schedule January 8, 2021
- Return to School Plan Update – Letter to the School Community (1/7/2021) January 7, 2021
2020: A Year Review Discussion
Clayton has been named a @NJHI_ Small Communities Forging Hyperlocal Data Collaboratives grantee!
This grant provides support in partnering across sectors and making data-informed decisions that can improve health for everyone in Clayton. Details: https://www.njhi.org/projects/clayton-in-motion-using-data-to-improve-community-health-and-wellness/
- 2020-2021 Federal Lunch Application
- Online Free and Reduced Application Instructions
- Parent Guide to School Payment Portal
- Online Federal Lunch Application Quick Link
Opening of Year Letter from Building Principals
2020-2021 Budget Information
CPS: NJ Interdistrict Choice School
We are proud to announce that Clayton High School has been selected as a NJ Interdistrict Choice School for grades 9-12. For more information, click on the School Choice link under District Information. We are proud to announce that the Daily Beast (Newsweek Magazine) has ranked Clayton High School as one of the Top High Schools in the nation for 2014!
Home of the Clippers!