The July 21, 2020 Board of Education Meeting has been rescheduled to July 28, 2020.
Clayton Cyber School Schedule & Information:
- Emergency Cyber School Plan – 2020 (PDF)
- Please click here for an important letter from the Superintendent containing information and details regarding Clayton Cyber School.
Cyber School Technical Support:
- Students in grades 6-12: please utilize the Student iPad & Technical Support Form here.
- All other students: please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Phone Support: not currently availble. Please use the above email and Support Form for any technical support or Technology Deptartment relation questions.
Free/Reduced Meal Program:
- If you have questions about our Free/Reduced meal programs, please call 856-881-8700 ext. 5500.
Child Study Team:
- New updates on Child Study Team document access can be found on the District Communications and Information Regarding the Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) portion of our website.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates:
- For the latest District communications and information regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), please visit our dedicated webpage here: https://claytonps.org/coronavirus-updates
District News & Information
The U.S. Army will be hosting its first nationwide virtual hiring campaign from June 30 to July 2 with a goal of recruiting 10,000 new Soldiers. Army National Hiring Days is an all-Army effort to inspire individuals across the nation to consider military service. As part of the three-day hiring event, Army leaders and recruiters across America will encourage individuals to explore the Army’s potential career paths by visiting www.goarmy.com/hiringdays.
2020-2021 Budget Information
CPS: NJ Interdistrict Choice School
We are proud to announce that Clayton High School has been selected as a NJ Interdistrict Choice School for grades 9-12. For more information, click on the School Choice link under District Information. We are proud to announce that the Daily Beast (Newsweek Magazine) has ranked Clayton High School as one of the Top High Schools in the nation for 2014!
Home of the Clippers!