Black History Month – On This Day:
Clayton Equity Committee
TABLE TALK DISCUSSION: BLACK HISTORY MATTERS
Nutrition Services – Breakfast/Lunch Distribution:
Starting Tuesday, January 19th, we will be implementing the following new times for Breakfast/Lunch:
- Elementary School will be open for Breakfast/Lunch from 9 a.m. – 11 a.m. on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- High School/Middle School will be open for Breakfast/Lunch from 12:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. on Monday and Thursday.
- If your child is in school that day, they will receive a “Grab and Go” Breakfast/Lunch.
- We are unable to offer bus delivery service.
- Students/Parents may pick up at either location.
ATGenius Daily Screening How-to Video:
New School Codes Implemented:
Middle School: JrClippers
High School: Clippers
*** Please note the above codes are case sensitive!
- NJDOE Closure Matrix
- NJDOE School Reopening Frequently Asked Questions webpage.
- To view the NJDOE Road Back to School Plan, please click here.
Clayton Public Schools Restart and Recovery Plan
2020-2021 Hybrid School Information:
- A dedicated portal for all COVID-19 Resources for Students and Parents for the 20-21 school year has been created on the Student Resources webpage.
Hybrid and Cyber School Technical Support:
- Students in grades 6-12: please utilize the Student iPad & Technical Support Form here.
- All other students: please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free/Reduced Meal Program:
- If you have questions about our Free/Reduced meal programs, please call 856-881-8700 ext. 5500.
Child Study Team:
- New updates on Child Study Team document access can be found on the District Communications and Information Regarding the Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) portion of our website.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates:
- For the latest District communications and information regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), please visit our dedicated webpage here: https://claytonps.org/coronavirus-updates
District News & Information
- HS/MS Wednesday Return to School Letter (2/26/2021) February 26, 2021
- Herma Simmons Return to in-person Learning Letter (2/23/2021) February 23, 2021
- HS Picture Day Makeup (2/23/2021) February 23, 2021
- Letter from the Superintendent – ES Return To School (2/17/2021) February 17, 2021
- Legislature Could Expand Clayton’s SEL Model for Young Students February 10, 2021
Girl Scouts Event!
Link It! Parent Portal-Parent Guidance
- AtlantiCare is excited to share and provide a 12 week family engagement program with you!
- We have created 12 weekly email blasts that contain a variety of fun family activities, recipes, inspirational messages, webinar links, and virtual stress management activities that families and staff can participate in.
- Participating families and staff can then be entered into a drawing to win a $50 gift card upon submitting photos of them engaged in some of the activities at the end of the series.
- Simply click the link HERE on the flyer to register!
Clayton has been named a @NJHI_ Small Communities Forging Hyperlocal Data Collaboratives grantee!
This grant provides support in partnering across sectors and making data-informed decisions that can improve health for everyone in Clayton. Details: https://www.njhi.org/projects/clayton-in-motion-using-data-to-improve-community-health-and-wellness/
- 2020-2021 Federal Lunch Application
- Online Free and Reduced Application Instructions
- Parent Guide to School Payment Portal
- Online Federal Lunch Application Quick Link
Opening of Year Letter from Building Principals
2020-2021 Budget Information
CPS: NJ Interdistrict Choice School
We are proud to announce that Clayton High School has been selected as a NJ Interdistrict Choice School for grades 9-12. For more information, click on the School Choice link under District Information. We are proud to announce that the Daily Beast (Newsweek Magazine) has ranked Clayton High School as one of the Top High Schools in the nation for 2014!
Home of the Clippers!