The Clayton Board of Education is accepting applications from qualified Clayton residents who wish to be considered to fill a vacancy as a member of the Clayton Board of Education. Applicants must be a US citizen, be able to read and write, have been a resident of Clayton for at least one year, have no interest in any contract or claim against the Board and be registered to vote in the district.
Interested persons should send a letter of interest to Fran Adler, Board Secretary, Clayton Board of Education, 350 E. Clinton Street, Clayton, NJ 08312, or via email at email@example.com or fax at 856-863-8196 no later than May 10, 2019. The Clayton Board of Education will conduct interviews at the May 14, 2019 Board Meeting. Consideration will be given to any candidate who is present on this date.
EDUCATION FOUNDATION BOARD VACANCY
All are welcome to the Clayton Middle School Spelling Bee! Wednesday, May 22nd at 6:00pm in the PAC
Forward 2021 Strategic Plan Information:
- Forward 2021 Strategic Plan Letter to the Community
- Strategic Plan Meeting #1 Minutes
- Strategic Plan Meeting #2 Minutes
- Strategic Plan Meeting #3 Minutes
District News & Information
- Updated Message Regarding Mercury in Gym Floors April 26, 2019
- Message from the Superintendent Regarding Gym Floors April 4, 2019
- NJSLA (formerly PARCC) tentative testing dates for High School February 19, 2019
- Clayton Featured in CBS3 Video: New Jersey Schools Required To Install Silent Panic Alarms February 8, 2019
- Important Message about Vaping/Juuling February 7, 2019
Pre-school 2019-2020 Registration Information
2019-2020 Budget Information
CPS: NJ Interdistrict Choice School
We are proud to announce that Clayton High School has been selected as a NJ Interdistrict Choice School for grades 9-12. For more information, click on the School Choice link under District Information. We are proud to announce that the Daily Beast (Newsweek Magazine) has ranked Clayton High School as one of the Top High Schools in the nation for 2014!
Home of the Clippers!