The Clayton Board of Education is accepting applications from qualified Clayton residents who wish to be considered to fill a vacancy as a member of the Clayton Board of Education. Applicants must be a US citizen, be able to read and write, have been a resident of Clayton for at least one year, have no interest in any contract or claim against the Board and be registered to vote in the district.
Interested persons should send a letter of interest to Fran Adler, Board Secretary, Clayton Board of Education, 350 E. Clinton Street, Clayton, NJ 08312, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax at 856-863-8196 no later than February 14, 2019. The Clayton Board of Education will conduct interviews at the February 19, 2019 Board Meeting. Consideration will be given to any candidate who is present on this date.
Forward 2021 Strategic Plan Information:
- Forward 2021 Strategic Plan Letter to the Community
- Strategic Plan Meeting #1 Minutes
- Strategic Plan Meeting #2 Minutes
- Strategic Plan Meeting #3 Minutes
District News & Information
- NJSLA (formerly PARCC) tentative testing dates for High School February 19, 2019
- Clayton Featured in CBS3 Video: New Jersey Schools Required To Install Silent Panic Alarms February 8, 2019
- Important Message about Vaping/Juuling February 7, 2019
- Wanted: Gently Used Plastic Toys November 21, 2018
- MS 2018 Summer Reading Program Highlights (video) September 14, 2018
Pre-school 2018-2019 Registration Information
2018-2019 Budget Information
CPS: NJ Interdistrict Choice School
We are proud to announce that Clayton High School has been selected as a NJ Interdistrict Choice School for grades 9-12. For more information, click on the School Choice link under District Information. We are proud to announce that the Daily Beast (Newsweek Magazine) has ranked Clayton High School as one of the Top High Schools in the nation for 2014!
Home of the Clippers!