The Clayton Board of Education is accepting sealed bids for sale of the following obsolete items. The items are being sold “as is” with no warranty and must be removed from the property within 30 days of notification of award. Payment must be in the form of cash, certified check or money order. The items will be available for inspection upon request by calling 856-863-0525. Bids due by March 13, 2019 at 1 p.m. at Clayton Public Schools Board Office, 350 E. Clinton Street, Clayton, NJ 08312 and must be marked
with the Bid Number(s).
Bid Number Item Description
- 0319-VEH1-TRU 1998 Ford Truck & Plow
- 0319-VEH2-BUS 2003 Blue Bird 24 Passenger Bus
- 0319-STOR1-20FT 20-Foot Shipping Container
- 0319-STOR2-40FT 40-Foot Shipping Container #1
- 0319-STOR3-40FT2 40-Foot Shipping Container #2
The Clayton Board of Education reserves the right to reject any bid(s) that is deemed to be below Fair Market Value.
Forward 2021 Strategic Plan Information:
- Forward 2021 Strategic Plan Letter to the Community
- Strategic Plan Meeting #1 Minutes
- Strategic Plan Meeting #2 Minutes
- Strategic Plan Meeting #3 Minutes
District News & Information
- NJSLA (formerly PARCC) tentative testing dates for High School February 19, 2019
- Clayton Featured in CBS3 Video: New Jersey Schools Required To Install Silent Panic Alarms February 8, 2019
- Important Message about Vaping/Juuling February 7, 2019
- Wanted: Gently Used Plastic Toys November 21, 2018
- MS 2018 Summer Reading Program Highlights (video) September 14, 2018
Pre-school 2018-2019 Registration Information
2018-2019 Budget Information
CPS: NJ Interdistrict Choice School
We are proud to announce that Clayton High School has been selected as a NJ Interdistrict Choice School for grades 9-12. For more information, click on the School Choice link under District Information. We are proud to announce that the Daily Beast (Newsweek Magazine) has ranked Clayton High School as one of the Top High Schools in the nation for 2014!
Home of the Clippers!