Notice is hereby given that there will be Work Session Meetings of the Clayton Board of Education on Thursday, March 26, 2020 at 6 p.m. and Tuesday, September 22, 2020 at 6 p.m. The meetings will be held in the Clayton High School Cafeteria, 55 Pop Kramer Blvd., Clayton, NJ 08312. The purpose of the Work Sessions is Board Training. No formal action will be taken.
Free Help in Math and ELA!
(MS & HS STUDENTS ONLY)
Forward 2021 Strategic Plan Information:
- Forward 2021 Strategic Plan Letter to the Community
- Strategic Plan Meeting #1 Minutes
- Strategic Plan Meeting #2 Minutes
- Strategic Plan Meeting #3 Minutes
- Strategic Plan UPDATE
District News & Information
- Freshmen Orientation Meeting January 23, 2020
- Herma Simmons Fun Run January 21, 2020
- Letter from the Superintendent Regarding Visitor Management System January 7, 2020
- Director of Conservation Concerned About Endangered Species December 2, 2019
- Clayton Alum Elijah Rhem Top Target for Rowan Football December 2, 2019
Pre-school 2019-2020 Registration Information
2019-2020 Budget Information
CPS: NJ Interdistrict Choice School
We are proud to announce that Clayton High School has been selected as a NJ Interdistrict Choice School for grades 9-12. For more information, click on the School Choice link under District Information. We are proud to announce that the Daily Beast (Newsweek Magazine) has ranked Clayton High School as one of the Top High Schools in the nation for 2014!
Home of the Clippers!