If you have questions about our Free/Reduced meal programs, please call 856-881-8700 ext. 5500.
Clayton Cyber School Schedule & Information:
- Please click here for an important letter from the Superintendent containing information and details regarding Clayton Cyber School.
Cyber School Technical Support:
- Students in grades 6-12: please utilize the Student iPad & Technical Support Form here.
- All other students: please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates:
- For the latest District communications and information regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), please visit our dedicated webpage here: https://claytonps.org/coronavirus-updates
Dear Preschool Students…..
Kindergarten Teachers on Tour in Clayton
Simmons Kindergarten Staff drives past the homes of some of their students.
Forward 2021 Strategic Plan Information:
- Forward 2021 Strategic Plan Letter to the Community
- Strategic Plan Meeting #1 Minutes
- Strategic Plan Meeting #2 Minutes
- Strategic Plan Meeting #3 Minutes
- Strategic Plan UPDATE
District News & Information
- 3rd Marking Period Information March 27, 2020
- Important Letter from the Superintendent – March 25, 2020 March 25, 2020
- Letter from the Superintendent – March 18, 2020 March 18, 2020
- New Times for Nutrition Services – Breakfast/Lunch Distribution March 18, 2020
- Clayton Cyber School Information and Details March 16, 2020
Clayton Cyber School Learning
2019-2020 Budget Information
CPS: NJ Interdistrict Choice School
We are proud to announce that Clayton High School has been selected as a NJ Interdistrict Choice School for grades 9-12. For more information, click on the School Choice link under District Information. We are proud to announce that the Daily Beast (Newsweek Magazine) has ranked Clayton High School as one of the Top High Schools in the nation for 2014!
Home of the Clippers!