Parent SEL Workshop Survey
The Clayton Board of Education is accepting applications from qualified Clayton
residents who wish to be considered to fill a vacancy as a member of the Clayton Board
of Education. Applicants must satisfy the following legal requirements:
- Be able to read and write;
- Hold U.S. citizenship and one year’s residency in Clayton;
- Have no interest in any contract with, or claim against, the Board;
- Not hold office as mayor or member of the municipal governing body;
- Be registered to vote and not be disqualified as a voter under N.J.S.A. 19:4-1; and
- Satisfy a criminal history background check pursuant to N.J.S.A. 18A:12-1.
Interested persons should send a letter of interest to Fran Adler, Board Secretary, Clayton Board of Education, 350 E. Clinton Street, Clayton, NJ 08312, or via email at email@example.com or fax at 856-863-8196 no later than 4 p.m. on November 12, 2021. The Clayton Board of Education will conduct interviews at the November 16, 2021 Board Meeting. Candidates must be present for consideration.
School Lunch Program
The Clayton Board of Education will be providing free breakfast and lunch for all students for the 2021-2022 Academic School Year. All families must complete an application packet and return it to Fran Adler, Clayton Board of Education, 350 E. Clinton St., Clayton, NJ 08312.
2021-2022 Preschool Registration Information
New Online Federal Lunch Application Process:
- Application Portal
- Online Free and Reduced Application Instructions
- Parent Guide to School Payment Portal
- Online Federal Lunch Application Quick Link
ATGenius Daily Screening How-to Video:
New School Codes Implemented:
Middle School: JrClippers
High School: Clippers
*** Please note the above codes are case sensitive!
District News & Information
- Important Message from the Superintendent October 12, 2021
- HS Back to School Night Letter September 13, 2021
- NJDOH Letter Regarding Vaccinations August 19, 2021
- Governor’s School Mask Mandate Executive Order August 17, 2021
- Inspira is offering COVID-19 Vaccine (12 years old and up) at Clayton High School (August 18, 2021) August 17, 2021
Welcome Back Clippers!
Clayton Basketball Registration 2021
Emergency Rental Assistance Program
Lady Clippers Car Was Fundraiser
Summer Reading Information
NJDOE Official Release of District HIB Self Assessment Grades
updated June 30, 2021
Link It! Parent Portal-Parent Guidance
2021-2022 Budget Information
CPS: NJ Interdistrict Choice School
We are proud to announce that Clayton High School has been selected as a NJ Interdistrict Choice School for grades 9-12. For more information, click on the School Choice link under District Information. We are proud to announce that the Daily Beast (Newsweek Magazine) has ranked Clayton High School as one of the Top High Schools in the nation for 2014!
Home of the Clippers!