Staff Resources Home / Please choose a category below:
- COVID-19 Resources
Welcome to the dedicated portal for all COVID-19 Resources for Staff for the 20-21 school year. This page will be updated with all newly approved resources, links, notices, and more.
COVID-19 Related Quick Links
Google Classroom – Teacher Resources
- Google Classroom Training Page – a great place for all teachers – short videos dealing with specific items related to Classroom
- Google Classroom Help Page – answers to common questions about the software
- Google’s Teacher Center Training Courses – if you are looking to gain further training in the use of technology in your classroom; they have both beginner and advanced training courses
- Distance Learning for Educators – Learn how to use Google tools to keep students engaged while teaching remotely. Discover new ways to assess student learning, check-in on student well-being, and communicate effectively with parents and guardians.
- Google Classroom for ES Presentation – Google Slide Ryan Hahn put together for ES teachers.
- Google Classroom for MS/HS Presentation – Google Slide Ryan Hahn put together for MS/HS teachers.
Message from Ryan Hahn: If anyone has other good resources or ideas that they have come across please share them! I will start a shared Google Drive where we can add links, documents, and other resources that we find. Any specific questions you have, let me know!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- NJDOE School Reopening Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I (teacher/staff) receive technical support while on campus or remotely from home?
All staff, as always, are required to utilize FreskDesk for all technical support issues and questions. Please try to refrain from emailing and calling the Technology Department directly. If you do not have a FreshDesk account, please let us know.
- How do students submit technical support issues when working on campus or remotely from home?
Students are instructed to submit all technical support and iPad device issues through the “Student iPad & Technical Support” Google Form. If they are unable to access the form, the student or parent can email “firstname.lastname@example.org”. No calls are accepted for technical support.
Portal Updated as of 8/3/2020
- Quick Links