Dear Parents and Guardians,
We would like to invite your current 6th – 8th grade student and give them the opportunity to join our Summer Boost Program at Clayton Middle School. The program will be held from July 5th – August 4th, and will run Monday-Thursday, 8:30am-1:30pm. Students with excellent attendance will have the opportunity to take part in off-site trips on Thursdays. In addition to exciting enrichment activities, instruction in Math and ELA, SEL, and off-site trips, we are able to provide a healthy breakfast and lunch each day, as well as daily transportation to and from Clayton Middle School if needed.
We are currently accepting interest forms for those who want to take part in this opportunity. However, if we receive more interest forms than seats that are available, academic needs will become the determining factor. Parents should only complete the interest form if their child(ren) can fully commit to the summer program (see below for dates/times). Please note that submission of this interest form does not guarantee enrollment in the summer program. After the deadline, confirmation letters and a more detailed application will be mailed home confirming your child’s participation in the program. The deadline for interest form submission for the middle school program is May 6, 2022.
Interest Form Link: https://forms.gle/e6c9gfNnjf8nzeVJ6
Clayton Middle School Summer Boost Program Details:
- Who: Any student currently enrolled and attending grades 6-8 (please fill out one application per child)
- What: Clayton Middle School Summer Boost Program
- When: Tuesday, July 5-Thursday, August 4 (Monday-Thursday only)
- Time: 8:30 AM- 1:30 PM
- Where: Clayton Middle School
- Transportation: Provided if needed
- Food: Breakfast and Lunch will be provided
- Questions: Please email Matt Slater with any questions regarding the summer program at firstname.lastname@example.org